|Ever since the Headquarters of the Indian Ceramit Sociery
were shifted to Benares Hindu University, our membership has
increased, and to-d:ty we have 29 Life Members, 80 Corporate
Members, 115 Ordinary Members and 165 Associate Members.
The activities of the Society have also steadily increased. The
Library and Museum of the Society, started by Mr. M: M. Sur, in
1940 has been developed qn sound lines. We take this opportunity
of thanking all the generous donors who have contributed
towards the Library and Museum. With their generous donations
we have been able to exhibit differer1t raw materials and
.fini&hed goods, and purchase technical books and journals. At
present the Transactio11s of the Society are regularly published
thrice a year and we arc getting in exchange a. number of
scientific and technical journals both from the country and abroad.
The Transactions arc doing good work alround in addition to
increasing our membership both in this country, and in U. K.
and U.S.A. abroad.